Sunday, May 24, 2020

Cutting Table

I needed a nice flat surface to cut my fabric orders.   My primary craft is my etsty store where I sell fabric and quilting notions.   I'm still in the process of building up my inventory in the store but check it out.


If you wonder where the name Treasures Three comes from here it is.  Three is a very special number to me.  

First:  There is the Trinity, The Father, Son and The Holy Spirit
Second:  I have been blessed with three beautiful children.
Third:  I have been blessed with three beautiful grandsons
Fourth:  I have been blessed with three beautiful granddaughters.

Life just doesn't get any better than this and those are my Treasures.

Ok, now back to what I accomplished today.  First of all, it's almost 90 degrees here today so I turned on the air conditioner.   I was a little nervous and it wasn't throwing out cold air....hmmmm.   Well, I had it turned on fan only.  Once I turned it to air conditioner it worked perfectly and the camper started cooling down....I call that a big win.

So I had purchased several years ago a table top.  No legs just the top.  I used this in my old house as a cutting table but I also had a gigantic sewing room.  I tried it in the camper but it took up way too much room.   The more I thought about it I decided to try something.   The kitchen area was complete useless to me.  I have no intention of using water or cooking in the camper so I decided to cover it up.  I didn't want to take off the faucet, just in case this doesn't work out and I decide to sell the camper.  

So here is the before..........


.....and here's the after.

It's Perfect!

I can even look out the window when I'm working.



No comments: