Friday, October 18, 2013

My new find!

I'm pretty darn excited about my new find.  Well I don't think hubby and son think that after they helped me set it up.

Let me set the stage......You know HornMart, that's my little store.   Well I hate that people can still see in and check out our equipment.   It's a safety issue also,  we've worked hard to learn our trade.   We don't like people seeing what we do and how we do it.   We've been burned twice.   So,  I've been trying to figure out how I can make a temporary wall.

Well,  at the beginning of the summer I saw this really cool cabinet, and I gotta tell you, it was massive.   It was exactly what I was looking for.    7' tall and over 9' wide.    It was also a hefty price.   Well,  went to the same garage sale yesterday and he was a lot more negotiable on the price.   He's moving and it's heavy.  He didn't want to move it again.   $100  I was so darn excited......I actually tried to talk him down even more but that was as low as he'd go.   Got it loaded up in the truck,  with the help of 2 other guys and then the predicament was,  how to get it out.   We got it out, hubby and I but it's in 2 pieces and there was no way that hubby and I could lift the top and set it on the bottom.

In steps our super hero son to the rescue.  With his muscles along with hubby's and I we got it set up.   I then put a piece of fabric to fill the hole, and we are good to go.

Isn't it perfect.



No comments: