Saturday, October 5, 2013

Wedding Gifts

Getting ready for my Cousin's daughter's wedding.   Jana and I made some great gifts for the wedding party

There's a funny story behind this.   At Jana's wedding....several years ago.....2 of the bridesmaids dresses got mixed up and in the photos, one had a dress on that was too long and the other had one too short.    She was insistent that girls had names on their hangers so this didn't happen to her daughters bridesmaids.   I never would have thought of this, but it was a great idea.


Next were liquor flasks for the groomsmen.  I love how these turned out.


Last, but not least beer mugs with first initial and last name.   These beer mugs were a steel of a deal.  $1 at the Dollar Store.   Really nice and heavy.  Not sure why, but my flash made them look yellow.  






No comments: