Saturday, February 20, 2010

Layouts of Our Grand Puppies

Well I decided to get busy and make some layouts of our fur babies. Well, at least our grand puppies. I enjoy so much when they come visit, but like normal grand parents, happy to see them go home with mommy and daddy.

First we have our first Grand Puppy, Murphy. She's a doll that smiles when she see's us.



Next we have Ollie and Murdock. Those two are quite the pair.


Last but not least is the newest addition to our family Eleanor. She's a beautiful Great Dane, with lots of growing still to do.


I did another layout of Ollie, just because this picture is priceless. I'm sure you can see exactly what I mean. Oops....it was Murdock. I can't tell those 2 apart. I've corrected the layout.

2 comments:

Norma said...

Love the LO's of your pets. So cute.

CraftyRia said...

The last layout cracks me up! That is a GREAT photo.